I guess this is important stuff:
- I am a female who started medical school in the fall of 2012 in the southeastern US.
- My undergraduate degree is a bachelor of fine arts in photography. My college GPA was 3.7something.
- My MCAT was a 29.
- I hate talking about myself.
- I don’t want to talk about religion or politics ever, so don’t even ask. If you read through any of my personal posts, my godless heathen views become pretty apparent rather quickly.
- In high school I played volleyball and tennis. I still enjoy a quick tennis match every now and then, but my racquet needs to be restrung.
- Things I like: looking at art, taking photos with disposable cameras and Polaroids, feeling guilty about liking instagram, reading ANY AND ALL BOOKS, pretty clothes/shoes/baubles, yummy food that may or may not be awesome for you, adult beverages, getting postcards, sandwiches, bad puns, sleeping with white noise, sexytimes, dancing even though I’m not very good at it, traveling, discussing deep life questions, stars, Apple products
yeah I know it’s a cult whatever, vinyl records, Pixar movies, blah blah blah…
- I am a unique snowflake, obviously.
- I recently started dating the coolest, smartest, handsomest, sweetest guy ever- referred to here as the Cute Boy. I feel very lucky and special to have him. Mine all mine!
- I have two adult-cat-shaped kittens. They will always be referred to as ‘the kittens’ no matter now old they are because I got them when they were tiny baby kittens….
Above: baby Lola
Above: baby Ladytron
They are the most glorious cats of all time. Expect to see pictures of them constantly.