26 2 / 2013
Thanks for momentarily sending me into panicked visions of spinal pathway damage when my pinkie finger felt all pin pricky and tingly for five minutes (plus loss of pain and temperature sensation- I checked!).
Everything is fine now.
I anticipate progressively worsening episodes as my education progresses.
- restlessdaydreams reblogged this from aspiringdoctors and added:
- sayakaaa likes this
- livid-righteousness-badgers reblogged this from aspiringdoctors
- livid-righteousness-badgers likes this
- itcamefromthegutter likes this
- cranquis likes this
- differentshadesofamber likes this
- populationpensive likes this
- purplequeens said: By this time next year you’ll have a whole host of different phantom diseases (at any one time I have about 7 self diagnosed conditions)
- e--leon likes this
- swanhaven likes this
- aspiringdoctors posted this